Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Review: NatraCure Heat Therapy Mittens

     I always know it's fall again when the joints in my fingers start hurting. Thankfully, the kind people at NatraCure sent me a pair of heat therapy mittens to try out. I love them!

      It was easy to heat up the mittens, although I did have to put them back in the microwave for a little while (this really depends on your microwave and how warm you want them.) They have an inner gel lining that feels really smooth and comfortable when you slide your hands into them, and they're comfortably warm without being hot. I really liked how the indicator changes from blue to red to show that they're heated up and ready to wear.

     I ended up keeping these on for about fifteen minutes and only took them off because I needed to use my hands for something. :) They were still slightly warm at that point. My joints felt better and my skin felt smoother, too! I will definitely use these again.

     These mittens cost $29.95, although mine were free in exchange for a review. I can't wait to wear these all fall and winter long. Thanks, NatraCure!

     Buy yours at:
 http://natracure.com/arthritis-mittens.html

No comments:

Post a Comment