Saturday, September 12, 2015

Review: FlexiKold Gel Cold Pack (Standard)

     The lovely people at NatraCure sent me a free FlexiKold Gel Cold Pack (Standard) to be reviewed. I found out I was getting one on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday! Top notch customer service. Perfect timing, too. As part of my IBD, I suffer from joint and muscle pains, as well as exacerbations of my sciatica (which is what's going on right now.) Suffice it to say, I'm no stranger to using cold packs... and I don't particularly enjoy most of them. This one, I'm happy to report, is the best one I have ever used.

     Most of the cold packs I've used in the past were less than perfect: too hard, not flexible enough, too small, didn't stay cold for long enough. The FlexiKold Standard succeeds in all four of those areas. It's comfortable, flexible, long enough to wrap around my arm or leg, and stayed cold for so long that I didn't have to swap it out for another one. Even better, it's affordable. Mine was free, but I found it on NatraCure.com for $19.99, which is a great price for a cold pack this good.

     Thanks for a great product, NatraCure! I feel better already.

     Get your own at: http://natracure.com/flexikold-gel-cold-pack-medium.html


No comments:

Post a Comment